Friday, November 9, 2012

Pinterest

I spent a few hours of my evening reading the entire book I mentioned in last nights post

The Marriage List by Dorothy McFalls


I've decided tonight I'm just too tired to give an adequate opinion of this work. Instead, I thought I would share a few of my favorite bibliophile images that I've found on pinterest. I'm a pin-whore, I cannot deny it! LOL!



If only everyone could find a similar passion in books!
 




 
With books I can go anywhere, live any dream and escape from the days stress or disappointment




I'm going to go curl up underneath my next good book.
 
 
"Mischief Managed" - Kelly


“It is a giggle full of high spirits and merry mischief, proof that we never lose our girlish selves, no matter what sort of women we become.”  ― Libba Bray, The Sweet Far Thing


No comments:

Post a Comment