Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Bibliophiles!

I'm so thankful for my family - my son, my daughter, my mom & dad, all of my sisters & all of my brothers, their spouses, my nieces & nephews & I can't exclude my aunts & uncles & cousins.

I'm thankful for my friends who make my life full and even my enemies (why? because they add a spice usually found only in the novels I read). I'm thankful for my home, my job & even my piece of crap car that is costing me a small fortune. Oh & I'm thankful for my cat, Waffles.......

 Waffles (I think he got into the turkey)
 
I'm thankful for my freedom......
 
 
With freedom we have many blessings but the freedom to read novels, as many as we choose, whatever genres we want with no dictation to what we have to read is a wonderful gift. We have the freedom of speech - authors are free to voice their opinion, hopes and dreams for the bibliophile to devour.  
I hope you have had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day spending time with family & friends, eating turkey & stuffing & enjoying a good book with a piece of pumpkin pie!

"Mischief Managed" ~ Kelly
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment